Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello World!

My first blog: and seemingly nothing to say…although those who know me, know i have EVERYTHING to say ;-)  Let’s start by explaining why I’ve chosen to start a blog.  The short of the long is because I love to write.  Not just write to write, but write to tell stories.  What stories you may ask,?  The stories of my life. I’m an everyday average Jane, but I believe the stories that go on in my life, my head, and/or the randomness that happens to me is worthy to document.  Not that it may provide  or enhance your life any more than never hearing them, BUT so that they may help me (lol-yes, this blog is about me) write..no shame in my game in admitting that.  BUT hopefully somewhere along the line it can help you too…give you insight, help you grow, or at bare minimum give you a hearty chuckle.  So sit back relax…and enjoy my life, through my eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment