Friday, December 2, 2011

Bonus Post: A Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle-Kind of Gift

Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot,
But the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not.
The Grinch hated Christmas — the whole Christmas season.
Oh, please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason.
  Dr. Seuss “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

I promise you it was just my birthday the other day. I really don’t understand how it’s almost Christmas!  I’m not ready.  Hell, I think my summer clothes are still occupying the prime locations in my dresser drawer.  I say prime because I most certainly don’t switch out my clothes, waaaay too organized for a girl like me.  There are prime locations and secondary locations (i.e. the back of the drawer) and right now if I was to open up my drawer I’m certain a tank top will pop out, not a v-neck sweater.  So needless to say, I’m living in a world that occurred months ago, and I clearly need to catch up.  

So what better way to do so then to compile my Christmas list?  Shoot, I might even type it up to send off to Santa.  And no, I don’t believe in Santa, but I DO believe in those people that work in the post office that answers the letters, may they have mercy on my unemployed soul.  Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I’m “too old” for Christmas gifts…but not in my book, and as long as someone gives I will certainly take. I mean isn’t that the spirit of Christmas?? No? ;-)

Nika’s Christmas List

<    A Forever Lazy:  Yes, I know someone somewhere is moaning and groaning right now, but I just got my very first snuggie when I was in Maine and I’ll tell you, the only thing missing is a zipper to close up the back and then poof it will be a Forever Lazy.  Now given I’m not wearing it to the supermarket or anything but dude, to lounge around? Hellz yeah!  You’d be lying to yourself if you didn’t think that jammy would lull you into a comatose sleep... we all need that kind of sleep eh?

      The Cosby Show DVD Box Set: Yes it’s pricy, this I know. But come on, don’t you want one?  And if you knew how happy The Cosby Show made me, wouldn’t YOU want to get me one?  Tis’ the season to be givin’…Amen

      Earth, Wind, and Fire CD Box Set:   All I have to say is :
“Somethin' happened along the way
what used to be happy was sad
Somethin' happened along the way
and yesterday was all we had
And oh after the love has gone
how could you lead me on
and not let me stay around
Oh oh oh after
the love has gone
what used to be right is wrong
Can love that's lost be found

I mean don’t you want me to find the love that’s lost…you know after it’s gone? Siggghhh yeah me too….

      I Am T-pain Autotune Microphone:  Months ago I saw it in BJ’s and I thought, "my ,what a nifty gadget".  I was reminded of it on Twitter the other day and my yearning was still there.  Here’s my promise to you, if you bought it for me, I vow to always carry it in my purse and when the opportunity calls I will sing my sentences in autotune.  This is my promise, I do solemnly swear.

      A Case of Chairman’s Reserve Spiced Rum:  This is my favorite rum ever.  And well lookie lookie, It is imported by some of my best friends so what the hell, I couldn’t pass up a shameless plug.  BUT it makes awesome drinks for the holidays and well, wouldn’t you want me to be toasty??? I wouldn’t ever, never ever, never ever ever waste a drop.  It’d be the most appreciated gift of the season. Trust. I’d even regift you a bottle<< See that there?  Tis’ the season…tis’ the season everyone!

      Obama chia pet:  Chi chi chi chia….listen, here’s the logic for this, I want to have babies one day….Just stay with me now, this is going somewhere…. I want to have babies one day, so in order to make sure I don’t kill the baby, I should probably get a pet right?  Well in order to make sure I don’t kill the pet, I should get a plant.  And since we all know I kill plants… I should probably start with a chia pet.  See?! Get me a chia pet and I’ll be ready for babies.  Do it for the kids! K?

Please and thank you in advance Santa, Yours truly….

Shit, if it worked on the Muppets…*where are my stamps*




1 comment:

  1. perfection.
    and dont be mad if you end up with a bunch of obama chia pets. but i guess if they can grow off charimans you'll be good in the hood!

    ReplyDelete